Registering an Application on the Production Environment¶
You can make your application available on the production environment by registering the application.
Registering an application¶
- The application is already assigned to own production environment
- The application is assigned to an external operator (optional)
- In the "Home" screen, under "Applications", click "See details". Navigate to the application that you want to assign to register on production.
- Click on the application to view the Lifecycle Management details.
- Click "Register on Production".
- Enter the Display name and Description and upload the suitable icon for your application.
Verify the Cache Control field and click "Register".
For any UI application with API dependencies, the screen is displayed as below:
"Registered Dependencies" displays the dependent API apps configured for that UI application, status of each API app and the percentage based on how many dependent API apps have been registered.
The application is successfully registered on the production environment.
De-registering an application¶
To disable an application from the production environment, select the registered application, select "Register on Production" from the Lifecycle management tab. Select "Deregister application".
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.