Assigning an Application to Own Production¶
Assignment describes the first step in the process of making an app available for productive usage.
Assigning an application¶
- The application is ready for production. For more information, refer Setting the application ready for production.
- In the "Home" screen, under "Applications", click "See details". Navigate to the application that you want to assign to production.
- Click on the application tile to view the Lifecycle Management details.
Click "Assign to own Production" and click "Assign".
The application is successfully assigned to your own production environment.
Unassigning an application¶
- Select the application that you want to unassign.
- Click on the application tile to view the lifecycle management details and click "Assign to own Production".
- Click "Unassign".
After the application is assigned to own production environment,
- (Optional) You can assign the application to an external operator. For more information, refer Assigning an application to external operator.
- Register your application on production. For more information, refer Registering an application on production.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.