Adding an application with default configuration¶
In DevOps Cockpit, you can quickly create an application with the default configuration.
To quickly create an application with default configuration, follow these steps:
- Login to DevOps Cockpit.
- In "Application" tab, click “Create New App”.
- Enter the "Display Name" and "Component Url".
Upload the icon in the "Application Icon" field and click "Save".
You can click "Advanced Configuration" to configure your application with custom configuration, if required.
In application "Lifecycle Management", click "Register application" to register the application to the development environment.
After the application is registered, select "Test environment(s)" and click "Start Provisioning" to provision the application to the test environment(s).
After the application is tested in the provisioned test environment(s), select "Prepare Release" and configure the "App Credentials" for the application and then click "Submit" (optional).
With "None" App Credentials, you are not allowed to perform all CRUD operations.
After the application is set to "Ready for Production", enter the Developer Admin's "Primary Email" and "Alternate Email".
Read and accept MindSphere agreement and then click "Submit"
- By default, the application scope with "Admin" role is automatically authorized to a newly created application. For more information on application roles and scopes, see Authorizing the application Roles and Scopes in DevOps Cockpit.
- After creating "Operations Insight Plugin" application, you can access integrated application in Operations Insight. For more information about accessing the integrated application, see Accessing integrated Operations Insight Plugin application in Operations Insight.
- For creating a new version of the application, see New version of an application.
The application is successfully assigned to an "Operator". The application is ready for the production and it will be available in "Application Overview" list.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.