System Manual ¶
The developers can create and manage applications within the platform and use various services. The MindAccess Developer Plan includes Cloud Foundry Compute Resources for developing applications using various buildpacks.
Before subscribing to the MindAccess Developer Plan, you can start your journey with various basic applications in Insights Hub Start for Free package. Later, you can upgrade the package to the next level. In Insights Hub Start for Free package, "Cloud Foundry" feature is not activated.
Overview of Developer Cockpit¶
Developer Cockpit provides a workbench to create apps and custom-built solutions for Insights Hub. It helps developers to create, host and manage the registered applications on the platform. By registering your application, the application will be made available via a Insights Hub URL and enable you to test your own application.
Functions and benefits¶
Developer Cockpit provides the following functionalities:
- Create an application with multiple components and corresponding endpoints.
- Overview of developed applications.
- Configure applications, for example "Application Icon" or "Display Name".
- Secure applications at the endpoint level and manage application specific roles.
- Test the application on your own tenant, before promoting it to an operator.
- Promote and transfer applications from developer to an operator.
The following prerequisites must be fulfilled in order to access Developer Cockpit:
- Access Insights Hub Start for Free to own your free tenant
- Subscription to MindAccess Developer Plan
- Log in to Developer Plan Launchpad
- Role: mdsp:core:Developer or mdsp:core:DeveloperAdmin assigned via Settings application