Manage API application with message broker¶
You can subscribe your application with Industrial IoT services by mapping the application scopes with “Message Broker”. To do so, register an endpoint of your application to get notifications from Insights Hub. For more information about "Message Broker", see Message Broker - Developer Documentation.
"Message Broker" feature is applicable for API applications only.
"Message Broker" screen:
You can grant Industrial IoT services to access your application by mapping the application scope.
To subscribe your application with Industrial IoT services, follow these steps:
- In "Authorization Management" tab, select "App Roles".
- Select your application from the "Applications" window.
- Select the "Message Broker" tab.
- Click "Grant access" to map the application scopes.
- Select the application scopes and click "Save".
The application is successfully subscribed to Industrial IoT services.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.