View the registered Fleet Manager applications in Fleet Manager¶
If you choose to create an application with Fleet Manager Plugin type, you are seamlessly integrating your functionality with the MindSphere world. And your new functionality will be available in Fleet Manager dashboard soon after its registration.
The following are the prerequisites to access the Fleet Manager plugin application:
- Roles and scopes should be assigned to the user in the "Settings" application to use the application.
- The application should be registered in Developer Cockpit.
- You need to have tenant admin rights from Settings to view Settings app in your Launchpad.
- To assign the roles, see Roles in Settings application.
- Fleet Manager application should be available in the Launchpad.
Procedure to access applications in Fleet Manager¶
To access the applications in Fleet Manager, follow these steps:
- Open Fleet Manager application.
- Click an asset to view the Fleet Manager plugin application in the dashboard.
The Fleet Manager plugin application is available in Fleet Manager dashboard.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.