How to test your new application on your own developer tenant?¶
Once you have created a new application, follow the steps below to make your application available for usage in MindSphere context.
- Register the application. For more information on registering applications, see Register an application in MindSphere.
Types of application and their availability:
- Standard: On new browser for testing.
- Fleet Manager-Plugin: In Fleetmanager
- Mobile: Only via app on own mobile device
- API: Only usable with a depending app
What are the possibilities for the application to be "FAILED" state?¶
An application might face blocker or may not be able to proceed the states if:
- A self hosted application does not pass the health status check.
- If metadata uploaded does not match with Operator Cockpit validation.
What are the throttling limits for the Developer Cockpit?¶
Developer Cockpit has some technical limitations. The following table provides the information of the technical service limits:
|Service||Limit per (request / tenant / 10 minutes)|
|Maximum limit to create new application||20|
|Maximum limit to fetch application's metadata for the tenant||200|
|Maximum limit to update an application||100|
|Maximum limit to "Register / De-register" an application||20|
|Maximum limit to clone the application to create new version||10|
|Maximum limit to get details of specific application||100|
|Maximum limit to delete an application||20|
|Maximum limit to get "Roles and Scopes" for an application||100|
Technical service limits can be upgraded as per the requirements.
Where can I host the self-hosted applications?¶
The self-hosted applications are hosted on any infrastructure outside of MindSphere. You can add the application hosted URL in the components field.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.