Pulling images from Harbor¶
This section explains how to pull an image from Harbor.
- Docker client is installed on your machine.
- The user must have appropriate role.
- Required robot account is already created.
- Make sure the application and version that you want to pull is available in Harbor.
To pull an image into Harbor, follow these steps:
- Log in to Docker client.
docker login mcrbasic.registry.eu1.mindsphere.io -u ‘<RobotAccountID>’ -p ‘<password>’
- Tag your new application build.
docker tag <ApplicationName> <TenantURL>/<Application>:<BuildInfo>
- Pull your tagged image to repository.
docker pull <ApplicationName> <TenantURL>/<Application>:<BuildInfo>
Pull command syntax
You can copy the syntax to pull an image from the "Pull Command" column in the "Images" tab.
The pulled image is downloaded to your local machine.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.