Container Registry enables customers to accelerate development, simplify storing and managing images, and reduce operations efforts. It offers an effective way to deploy, manage, and scale containerized solutions. Applications running on any Kubernetes environment are compatible and can be easily migrated to MindSphere to participate in the ecosystem.
Container Registry application is a part of the platform and you can access it from the MindSphere launchpad. A third-party software called Harbor is integrated in Container Registry.
With Container Registry application, you can:
- View the project and its details
- Create Robot Accounts
- Tag and push your images into Container Registry
- View log information of operations performed in Container Registry
- Global log: Logs which include all projects and repositories
- Project log: Project specific logs
- Define Tag retention and tag immutability rules
- Manage Webhooks services
Functions not available in Container Registry Lite¶
The following functions are not available in Container Registry Lite:
- Creating projects
- Creating internal users (except Robot Accounts)
- Enabling content trust
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) checking
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.