Pushing images into Harbor¶
This section explains how to tag and push the docker images into Harbor.
- Docker client is installed on your machine.
- The user must have an appropriate role.
- The required robot account is already created.
- Make sure the project to which you are pushing the image is available on Harbor.
To push an image into Harbor, follow these steps:
- Log in to Docker client.
docker login pun8cr01.registry.eu1.mindsphere.io -u ‘<RobotAccountID>’ -p ‘<password>’
- Tag your new application build.
docker tag <ApplicationName> <TenantURL>/<Application>:<BuildInfo>
- Push your tagged image to the repository.
docker push <ApplicationName> <TenantURL>/<Application>:<BuildInfo>
Tag and push command syntax
You can copy the command syntax to tag an image or push an image from the "PUSH IMAGE" list in the "Repositories" tab.
The newly added image is displayed under the appropriate repository with details as shown in the following screenshot.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.