Share an asset¶
- You want to share an asset with another tenant.
- The other tenant wants to use the same asset configuration.
- The other tenant wants to see the existing data of the asset.
- You have created a collaboration with another tenant in "Settings".
In order to share an asset proceed as follows:
- In the "Asset" tab, select the asset you want to share.
- In order to open the advanced operating tools click " ".
- In the dropdown menu click "Share asset".
- The "Share asset" popup window opens
- Choose the collaboration you want to share the asset with
You can only share assets with existing collaborations. You can find more information about creating collaborations in the Settings documentation.
- You have shared the asset with the receiving tenant.
- You can see the sent offers via the "Sharings" tab > "Sharing offers".
- The receiving tenant gets a notification on the "Shared" tab of the new request and can accept or decline it.
- After the acceptance of the receiving tenant, the asset moves to "Received sharings" in the "Sharing Administration".
- You can find the shared asset in the Asset Manager, in the list below the asset which is named as the sharer tenant.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.