Introduction to "Asset Manager"¶
In Asset Manager you model the structure of an industrial process using assets, types and aspects.
Asset Manager offers the following functions:
- Create and configure assets
- Generate templates for assets and aspects (so-called "types")
- Create aspects and variables for data evaluation
- Using plugins to connect MindConnect elements with MindSphere ("onboarding")
- Define data sources and data points in MindConnect plugins
- Link data sources with aspects and variables ("data mapping") in MindConnect plugins
- Enable or disable lock on the data model
- Deleting aspects from types
How to get started You can find a detailed example scenario on how to connect MindConnect devices and configure Asset Manager in the document Getting Connected to MindSphere.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.