Import time series data¶
You can upload new time series data to an aspect of an asset as a json file. You can also use previously stored times series data and import it to an aspect.
- You want to upload time series data to an aspect of an asset.
- You want to view the uploaded data in MindSphere.
- The time series data to be uploaded must be in a *.json file format that is referring to https://documentation.mindsphere.io/downloads/example.json
- Your asset is a performance asset (not supported yet for simulation asset).
- Variables that are mentioned in the json file must match the selected aspect.
- Only data from a specific day can be imported at the same time.
- You have the Asset Manager administrator role.
- In the "Asset" tab, select an asset for which you want to upload your data.
- To navigate to the asset's aspects in the "Aspect" area click .
- To open the time series import dialog, click .
- To start the import process click "Start import job". You can find the status of your import jobs in "Import Job overview".
To upload new times series data click "Upload file".
Previously stored time series data is overwritten when uploading new data for the same time period. The data will be preprocessed and compressed before upload. Therefore, the shown file size might not always match the your local *.json file.
- The time series data has been uploaded to MindSphere.
- You can now view times series on the aspect of an asset.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.