Adding data source¶
To receive the data of your MindConnect LIB you need to add a data source.
- You have created an asset and an aspect.
- You have enabled the connection to the MindConnect LIB.
To add a data source to an asset of type MindConnect LIB, follow these steps:
- Click on the asset in the "Assets" tab, e. g. "Wind turbine".
- Click on the plugin icon, e. g. "MindConnect LIB".
- Click "Add data source".
- The window to enter the name and description data is opened.
- Enter data source data and confirm with "Accept".
- Confirm dialog is shown.
- To save the data source click "Save".
You have now created a new data source. The new data source is available at the asset details of your MindConnect LIB.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.