Nodes in MindSphere¶
Introduction to MindSphere nodes¶
MindSphere nodes are specific nodes for processing data from MindSphere. The MindSphere nodes are only available within the Visual Flow Creator component.
Visual Flow Creator groups the MindSMindSpherephere nodes into the following categories:
- MindSphere nodes There are two types of MindSphere nodes. You can use the MindSphere in nodes to read data from MindSphere, such as time series, to a flow. MindSphere out nodes are used to write the data using services in MindSphere.
- Function nodes These are programmable and user defined nodes which can be customized to perform different functions.
- Analytics nodes The analytics nodes prepare the time series data read out from MindSphere with analytics methods.
- Storage nodes The storage nodes provide functionalities to access MongoDB or Postgres databases.
- Array nodes These nodes represent function methods like filter, map, find and reduce for arrays.
- Simple anomaly nodes These nodes to detect anomalies in a data set.
- MDSP Dashboard nodes The MindSphere dashboard allow you to build, create and interchange MindSphere dashboard nodes and default dashboard nodes in one single dashboard.
- Dashboard nodes These nodes provide a set of nodes for reading, visualizing and analyzing data on a live dashboard.
- Custom nodes The custom nodes helps to design and deploy your own customized nodes if any of the required nodes are not available in Visual Flow Creator.
- Rules are configured by a specific user and thereafter, these rules are executed in a system context for the entire tenant.
- With this, the user access to specific assets is managed by the rule is restricted at the later point of time. The rule will be executed irrespective access restrictions of the user. This an intended system behavior.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.