Introduction to Visual Flow Creator¶
Visual Flow Creator is an application used to create a visual representation of data processing workflows.
Visual Flow Creator is a component within MindSphere. For more information, refer additional information given below links for Node-RED.
Visual Flow Creator is a software for visual data flow programming in IoT (Internet of Things). Nodes are predefined blocks of functionality. You can interlink and add nodes in the working area and combine them to produce a "flow". For more information, refer Create flows.
Visual Flow Creator provides the following functionalities:
Easily access MindSphere data by using MindSphere nodes
- Data flow processing
- Creating own evaluations with MindSphere data
- Preparing collected data
- Calculating KPIs
- Creating REST APIs which internally uses MindSphere
- Establishing a link to multiple apps
- Creating custom rules
- Triggering notifications at certain events
- Creating simple dashboards
Data processing in Visual Flow Creator
- Users of Visual Flow Creator are responsible for checking all external resources and sources.
- Visual Flow Creator is suitable only to a limited extent for processing of continuous information.
- Error-free execution of flows is dependent on the MindSphere services.
You can find additional information about VFC using the following links:
You can find additional information about Node-RED using the following links:
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.