Usage of Http-in node¶
You can create an http endpoint for the web services.
You use this node to:
- To create an http endpoint for the web services with specified access.
- Endpoint should be specified.
- Endpoint should start with '/'.
- You cannot send any response without the flow to complete the request.
- You cannot create the flow in other user flow tab to generate the output.
Http URL access
|Only the user of this flow||The flow created user can have the permission to access the flow.|
|All users of this environment||The users with environment access can have the permission to access the flow.|
|Public access using keys||All the public users will have the permission to access the flow by accessing the generated link|
|with key as per the specified expiry date.|
You can manage the access key by the "Key Management" in http edit node properties.
Using Http-in node¶
Create an endpoint for timeseries data to display it in the web services.
To create an endpoint and display the timeseries data in the web services for further analysis.
- http-in node
- generate node
- http response node
Accessing http node
Design the http flow as shown below:
Double click http-in node to edit the properties:
- Select a method
- Specify the endpoint
- Select the type of access
- Generate the key with expiry date (optional)
- Click Save.
Accessing key management
To manage the key from http edit node:
To delete the existing key, click .
To generate new key, click .
You can create multiple keys for an endpoint.
You can click the URL link to display the output data in the web services.
Last update: May 3, 2023