Uploading the files/objects to the folder or Data Explorer¶
You can upload the files/objects to the folder or "Data Explorer". The files/objects are uploaded with different formats.
To upload the files/objects into Integrated Data Lake, follow the steps below:
In the "Data Explorer" window, click "Upload Objects".
In the Upload Objects, click "Add Files" and select the files/objects to be uploaded.
- A maximum of 30 files/objects with 5 GB per file can be uploaded.
- If duplicate files/objects are uploaded (with same name or different size with same name), the recently uploaded file/object will overwrite the existing file/object.
- If you refresh the page while ongoing upload operation, the browser will prompt the confirmation message.
- You will be notified with a warning message, when you try to access other pages/module during upload.
- The file size greater than 400mb is recommended to download through API.
- Click button to change the path.
- Click button to remove the file from the list.
- Upload into "Time Series Import" folder will not be allowed in Integrated Data Lake.
Uploading of files/objects is successful and the upload status can be viewed.
In Data Explorer, click "Refresh View" button to view the uploaded files/objects in the table.
Last update: May 5, 2023