Managing Service Principal¶
You can manage the "Service Principal" by adding a secret to configure with Microsoft Azure Native tools.
To manage the service principal, follow these steps:
In the "Service Principal" screen, click the "Add Secret".
- Select the duration from minimum 1 to maximum 90 day.
- Enter the description.
Click to copy the generated secret and confirm the secret is copied.
The secret is generated for Service Principal successfully.
① Additional details of Service Principal
② Adds a secret to the Service Principal
③ Service Principal details
You can now configure the Service Principal with Microsoft Azure Native tools.
- Maximum 2 Secrets can be added for each Service Principal in Integrated Data Lake.
- If the Secret is added, the Service Principal cannot be deleted.
- The duration of the secret is left with 30 to 10 days, then symbol will appear.
- The duration of the secret is left with 10 to 1 days, then symbol will appear.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.