Managing Cross Account accesses¶
You can manage the "Cross Accounts accesses" by providing access to the specific folders based on the requirement. You can grant the permission to read, write or delete access as per the user requirements.
To manage the cross accounts accesses, follow these steps:
In the "Account Details" screen, click the "Add Accesses" button.
The "Add Access Details" screen appears.
Enter the "Prefix Path" to specific account access path on which the accesses to be provided.
- Select the "Access Permission" (Read, Delete or Write).
- Enter the "Description" regarding the access details.
- Click "Status" button to enable or disable the "Access Permission".
The account access details will added to the list.
Click the icon to edit the account access permission.
Click the icon to delete the account access.
- A maximum of 5 prefixes can be enabled across one or multiple cross accounts.
- A maximum 10 cross account acceses can be created in disabled state.
- Cross Account is set to be accessed from the native AWS tools.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.
Last update: August 29, 2022