Importing the scheduled Time Series data¶
In Time Series Import, you can schedule the import data. The import data can be scheduled with the frequency of "Daily", "Weekly" or "Monthly. Based on the frequency selection, your data will be imported as per the scheduled task.
The "Schedule Import" is accessible from the Time Series Import tab.
① Create Schedule Import jobs
② Filter or search the list of Schedule Import jobs
③ Displays the selected Schedule Import Details
To create the scheduled IoT time series job, follow these steps:
- In "Time Series Import" tab, select "Schedule Import".
- Click "Create Schedule Import" to schedule the Time Series data import.
In "Basic Info"section, enter the details.
In "Schedule Details" section, choose any one "Frequency" to schedule the import:
- Daily: This will schedule the job to run every day.
- Weekly: This will schedule the job to run once in a week on selected day of the week. Ensure the end date of the job is far enough to execute the at least 1 execution of the job.
Monthly: This will schedule the job to run once every month. Ensure the end date of the job is far enough to execute the at least 1 execution on the job. There are two option available in monthly schedule:
Job runs on the scheduled time and fetch the data one day prior to the execution date.
In "Assets/Aspects" section, select the Asset and Aspect.
Maximum 5 asset and aspect combination selection is allowed.
Click "Preview and Save".
Check the job preview and click "Save".
The scheduled Time Series job is created successfully.
① Edit end date in active state
② Status of the related job:
- Active – It is the status of the job after creation. In "Active" status, you can extend "End Date" of the job.
- Inactive – It is the status of the job if any of asset/aspect from the job is deleted. You have to delete the job and create new one.
- Expired – It is the status of the job after ‘End Date’ is met. You have to delete the job and create new after it is expired.
Maximum limit to schedule the jobs is 10 for all users (tenant + subtenant).
In "Schedule Import Details", click "Executions" tab for the outputs.
Only "Success" and "Failed execution" jobs can be cleared.