Creating an Event Subscription¶
Event Subscription allows you to subscribe the events to get notifications. You can register the destination Service Bus for Azure and Simple Notification Service for AWS to get notifications, which will be published by Integrated Data Lake service. These notifications include object events like create, update or delete in tenant prefix. You can add, view, edit and delete event subscriptions.
If the permission to send notification to Service Bus/ Simple Notification Service topic is removed or there is any misconfiguration, tenantAdmin wil be notified through an email to check and respond. Even the status of the subscription will be changed to "Inactive" on the user interface. You can change the status to "Active" by resolving the configuration in the user interface.
Subscription name is not mandatory. Incase the name is not provided, default name for the subscription will be chosen as
To subscribe the events with the notifications, follow these steps:
- Click on "Event Subscription" tab.
- In "Event Subscription", click .
- Enter the "Name".
- Enter the path for storage.
- Enter the path for destination.
You are now successfully subscribed to get the notifications for Integrated Data Lake services.
① Edits the Event Subscription
② Deletes the Event Subscription
③ Status of th Event Subscription
- You can only change the status from 'Inactive' to 'Active'.
- Maximum 15 Event Subscriptions can be created for each tenant.
- If the subtenant is deleted, you can only view its existing event subscriptions and delete them if not required.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.